With the Thanksgiving holiday upon us, we at Berardi Immigration Law would like to take the time and show our gratitude to our clients who entrusted us with their immigration needs over the years. We strive to present all our client’s with their best options and then to fully prepare and help them through their immigration process. We truly appreciate the trust our clients put in us. Hearing from clients about how our work has changed their lives is truly humbling.
- A life-long dream and a life changing opportunity made possible by Rosanna and her team, my family and myself sincerely thank Berardi Law firm for making it possible to obtain us the L1/L2 Visa. We wish her firm many more successful years, for creating opportunities for thousands of more individuals and families like us. -Kumar R.
- It is with great pleasure that I am able to refer Rosanna Berardi for any matters related to US Immigration. Rosanna is very pleasant, detailed and organized. She was able to walk me through every step of the process. It was a quick and efficient process with the end result achieved. – Jim T.
- This opens up many doors for me and also gives me the security to stay in the US with my new family regardless of my career path. You were all a pleasure to deal with, and have the ability to get great results so I’ll definitely be in touch when the citizenship time arrives. Thanks again! -Cameron R.
- After being denied the same TN visa I had been granted successfully several times over the past 10 years, I retained the services of Rosanna and her team to help me reapply. From speaking to Yvonne during my initial call to the firm, to meeting Rosanna at the Peace Bridge and having her successfully argue my case, the entire process was seamless and professional. Rosanna’s NAFTA expertise and her working knowledge of the Peace Bridge CBP process were invaluable, as was her personable approach that helped put me at ease during an otherwise extremely stressful situation. Thanks to Rosanna and her team, I am back working in the US under TN status! I will definitely seek their counsel on any future visa applications. -Peter B.
- This was a critical problem in [my family’s] life. Now it’s been solved. My family feels really happy and stable. I believe that your service for this matter was pivotal in getting the successful result. I express my sincere gratitude to you for helping us. – Dongyul R.
- After several failed attempts at securing a work visa (with two other immigration lawyers, spanning almost 2 years), we retained the services of Rosanna Berardi. She succeeded where the others had failed; we had a visa in hand within 2 weeks! Our experience with Rosanna has been nothing but positive. She came highly recommended and far exceeded our expectations. She was friendly, professional, and extremely efficient in handling our case. We highly recommend Rosanna to anyone seeking immigration counsel. – Kyle H.
- Thanks a bunch for your help. The time we spent together on the phone is priceless. Under our present difficult situation, I needed a soothing and calming voice to douse some of our anxieties… and you provided one. – Ebo E.
- Berardi Immigration is the recommendation I provide anyone with immigration issues. With Rosanna’s credentials, only a fool would go other places. – Bob S.