Working in the United States

Many of our clients wish to speak with us about working in the U.S. Rosanna Berardi, Managing Partner of Berardi Immigration Law, discusses some of the more common work visa categories under which U.S. employers can hire a foreign worker. Those categories include H-1B, L-1 and TN (NAFTA).

Do you want to be working in the U.S.? You may be eligible for a work permit depending on your education and profession. Each year, our firms assists many individuals and corporations with their professional transfer to the the United States from Southern Ontario and other Provinces. This section provides an overview of some of the most common categories and their respective requirements for those Canadians who pursue working in the U.S.