News, Video and Social Media Resource Center
- December 22, 2014On Dec. 17, 2014, President Barack Obama made a surprise announcement ordering the restoration of full diplomatic relations with Cuba. This historic deal ends a ...
- December 18, 2014Many applications filed with USCIS require that a comprehensive record check be conducted on the individual applicant prior to adjudication and/or interview. USCIS accomplishes this by ...
Stay up-to-date with the latest U.S. immigration news! Go to our immigration blog.
- Border crossing issues, common employment visa categories, green cards and issues regarding family-based immigration.
- Rights at the border, search and seizure issues at non-border crossings
- Beat the Holiday Border Blues