News, Video and Social Media Resource Center
- October 16, 2014The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) will host the 6th annual Canada/U.S. Border Immigration Fall Conference in Buffalo, N.Y., on Oct. 17, and among this ...
- October 14, 2014On Oct. 11, 2014, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Department of Homeland Security’s Customs & Border Protection (CBP) commenced screening ...
Stay up-to-date with the latest U.S. immigration news! Go to our immigration blog.
- Border crossing issues, common employment visa categories, green cards and issues regarding family-based immigration.
- Rights at the border, search and seizure issues at non-border crossings
- Beat the Holiday Border Blues