News, Video and Social Media Resource Center
- December 18, 2014Many applications filed with USCIS require that a comprehensive record check be conducted on the individual applicant prior to adjudication and/or interview. USCIS accomplishes this by ...
- December 16, 2014Lawful permanent residents and conditional residents (green card holders) are required to physically reside in the United States, except for brief trips abroad. However, some ...
Stay up-to-date with the latest U.S. immigration news! Go to our immigration blog.
- Border crossing issues, common employment visa categories, green cards and issues regarding family-based immigration.
- Rights at the border, search and seizure issues at non-border crossings
- Beat the Holiday Border Blues