News, Video and Social Media Resource Center
- January 27, 2015The National Visa Center, or NVC, previously only handled inquiries in regards to immigrant visas, for example employment- or marriage-based green card applications. However, beginning ...
- January 22, 2015Many people who have been convicted of crimes in the past are ultimately granted a “pardon,” “discharge” or other forms of record-expungement by their government. ...
Stay up-to-date with the latest U.S. immigration news! Go to our immigration blog.
- Border crossing issues, common employment visa categories, green cards and issues regarding family-based immigration.
- Rights at the border, search and seizure issues at non-border crossings
- Beat the Holiday Border Blues